| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Red Lodge, Mt in February is slightly cold at -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.7 °C (36.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.8 °C (16.2 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 32.5mm (1.3in) of liquidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 9:42 long and the longest day is 11:00 long with an average length of 10:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Red Lodge, Mt February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Red Lodge, Mt, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Red Lodge, Mt:
- Great Falls, Montana, Usa - 302.9 kms (188.2 miles) NNW
- Augusta, Mt, Usa - 292.5 kms (181.8 miles) NW
- Missoula, Mt, Usa - 419.2 kms (260.5 miles) WNW
- Helena, Mt, Usa - 264.4 kms (164.3 miles) NW
- Dillon, Mt, Usa - 294.3 kms (182.9 miles) W
- Livingston, Mt, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) W
- Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa - 115.5 kms (71.8 miles) WSW
- Pocatello, Idaho, Usa - 366.8 kms (227.9 miles) SW
- Laketown, Ut, Usa - 380.3 kms (236.3 miles) SSW
- Glasgow, Mt, Usa - 391.9 kms (243.5 miles) NNE
- Miles City, Montana, Usa - 297.6 kms (184.9 miles) ENE
- Ekalaka, Mt, Usa - 375 kms (233 miles) ENE
- Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa - 89.2 kms (55.4 miles) NE
- Crow Agency, Mt, Usa - 148.1 kms (92 miles) ENE
- Sheridan, Wy, Usa - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) ESE
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 336.4 kms (209 miles) SE
- Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa - 266.1 kms (165.4 miles) S
- Pathfinder Dam, Wy, Usa - 397.7 kms (247.1 miles) SSE